6 slices bacon, cooked1 lb ground beef sirloin
1 lb ground beef chuck
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp white mushrooms, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Generous sprinkle of The Perfect Spice Original
1) Chop bacon into small pieces.
2) Combine the beef, bacon, onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper and The Perfect Spice Original in a large bowl.
3) Using your hands, mix well.
4) Form into 6 patties.
5) Refrigerate until ready to grill.
6) Preheat the grill to High and spritz the burger patties with canola or other high heat grilling oil
7) Grill the burgers for about 5 minutes.
8) Use spatula to turn and grill for 4 or 5 minutes longer until internal temperature is 160F degrees