The Perfect Beer Chicken
Delicious Beer Butt Chicken using 'The Perfect Spice'.
One tall boy of beer
1-2 tbsps of The Perfect Spice Original
1kg Whole Chicken
1) Fill a tall boy can of beer half way with beer (or drink half of it).
2) Add Worcestershire sauce, chopped garlic, and 1-2 tbsps of 'The Perfect Spice Original' to the beer.
3) Clean and rub a chicken (1kg size) with 'The Perfect Spice Original'.
4) Place the chicken on top of the beer can.
5) Plug the hole at the top of the chicken with a small potato or stuff the neck down if it hasn't been removed.
6) Place the chicken/beer contraption on the bbq and cook until done - 400 degrees for 1.5 hours.
Makes 1 serving