The Perfect Steak
Satisfying spicy steak with Perfect Spice.
One 10 oz T-Bone steak 1" Thickness
The Perfect Spice Original
Lea & Perrins Sauce
One garlic clove
1) Peel garlic clove and slice thinly.
2) Slit small openings (about 3) in both sides of the steak and insert garlic.
3) Pour Lea & Perrins on both sides of the steak.
4) Sprinkle liberally "The Perfect Spice" on both sides of steak.
5) Let marinate for ten to twenty minutes.
6) Pre-heat BBQ to high.
7) Oil grill and place steak on high heat.
8) Total cooking time is 14 minutes for medium rare: 7 minutes per side; 4 minutes on high; 3 minutes on medium.
9) Serve on hot platter and garnish with additional Perfect Spice to taste.