The Perfect Fish & Spinach Casserole
Enjoy our fish and spinach casserole with a perfect spice twist!
1 package frozen chopped spinach
1 onion sliced thinly
1 clove garlic, minced
1 16 oz can tomatoes
3/4 tsp basil
1/2 tsp The Perfect Pepper
1/2 tsp The Perfect Spice Low Sodium
1 lb sole, cod, perch or flounder
1) Thaw spinach and squeeze out all moisture.
2) Saute onion and garlic in non-stick pan.
3) Add tomatoes and seasonings.
4) Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Reserve.
5) Place spinach in bottom of baking dish.
6) Arrange fish fillet over spinach.
7) Top with reserved tomato mixture.
8) Cover with foil and bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Makes 4 servings