The Perfect Flounder Florentine
In this recipe the flounder is stuffed with a mixture of spinach and herbs.
1 lb thinly sliced flounder
1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground paprika
1/2 tsp The Perfect Spice Blackening Rub
1/4 cup water
2 T lemon juices
1 T chopped fresh dill
1) Spread flounder fillets flat.
2) Combine thawed spinach, scallions, nutmeg and The Perfect Spice.
3) Spread the spinach mixture in a thin layer under the fillet slices.
4) Roll up and fasten with toothpicks.
5) Sprinkle the fish with paprika and chopped dill.
6) Pour the water and lemon juice around fish.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Makes 4 servings