The Perfect Beef Sukiyaki
Delicious japanese style dish.
12 oz round steak
2 cups bean sprouts
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 boullion cube (dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
5 cups shredded Chinese cabbage
The Perfect Spice Original
1) Cut steak in 1/2 inch thick strips and brown in non-stick skillet.
2) Remove beef from pan and set aside.
3) Add mushrooms and bean sprouts to skillet and stir-fry 3 minutes.
4) Add cabbage and cook covered another 43 minutes.
5) Stir in beef.
6) Heat through and add a generous sprnkle of The Perfect psice.
Makes 4 servings