Perfect Recipes | Main Dishes
THE PERFECT STEAK
THE PERFECT SPICE ORIGINALY WAS FORMULATED BY THE MAKERS OF KFC'S SECRET HERBS AND SPICES RECIPE SOME 25 YEARS AGO. NOW, WE HAVE TAKEN THAT SAME CARE AND INGENUITY TO EXPAND THE PERFECT SPICE BLEND OF OFFERINGS. BUT, IF OYU WANT TO BE SURE ANDF HAVE THAT 'GO TO RECIPE' YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE!
One 10 oz T-Bone steak 1" Thickness
The Perfect Spice Original
Lea & Perrins Sauce
One garlic clove
- Peel garlic clove and slice thinly.
- Slit small openings (about 3) in both sides of the steak and insert garlic.
- Pour Lea & Perrins on both sides of the steak.
- Sprinkle liberally "The Perfect Spice" on both sides of steak.
- Let marinate for ten to twenty minutes.
- Pre-heat BBQ to high.
- Oil grill and place steak on high heat.
- Total cooking time is 14 minutes for medium rare: 7 minutes per side; 4 minutes on high; 3 minutes on medium.
- Serve on hot platter and garnish with additional Perfect Spice to taste.